I had a Riding Form Week on my other blog and it was a lengthy process. I started with a string of thoughts…here is basically what I was thinking:
- I see a lot of other blogs doing longer events
- It looks a little fun
- what could I do it on?
Then I had a little thought wriggling in my mind saying:
- People want riding tips and other tips!
So then there was another string of thought that created the idea:
- Oh, well people want riding tips and I want to do like a week event
- Oh I can do a week on riding form
- I guess I could call it Riding Form Week!
- Focusing on Riding Form from “head to toe”
- I could split the body into parts
- each day could be focused on one part
- I might forget, so i should put it on word document ahead
- I think I should get started with a button and calender!
I came up with a nice calender:
I thought of it and was thinking…feet should be sort of with legs, so I put feet with legs. I wrote them on a word document. It looked like this:
It took a lot of time and thought to put it together. But after a while, I finished most of it. For the first few days, I copied and pasted the posts. But there was one night where I couldn’t find the feel to type it up so I wrote it on a piece of paper. I copied it onto a post.
Basically that is how Riding Form Week came to be!